Quinte Photo Club members are invited to submit one image to be considered for inclusion in the club’s July 2019 exhibition at the Parrott Gallery at the Belleville Library. The image you submit is not the one that will ultimately be in the exhibition, it is just to be a sample of your work for you to be considered as a photographer for this exhibition. You are only allowed to submit one image, so make sure it is a sample of your best work.
Please be sure to enter your First and Last name as the title of the image.
This is the time line for the club’s show in the Parrott Gallery:
- In June, 2019: Workshop at Mike’s studio in Trenton to mat & frame your photo.
- Thursday, July 11, 2019: Ted needs to give the library a list of those participating.
- You need to provide an Artist’s Statement to the Library.
- Saturday, July 13/19: Deliver your framed photo to the Parrott Gallery between 10am & 12 noon or 2:00 & 4:00 pm.
- Each piece must be securely wired for hanging, labelled with your name, title, price ( $100. to $500 ?) Gallery takes 30% commission).
- Anyone unable to deliver their own piece must make arrangements for someone to deliver it for you.
- Thursday, July18/19: Opening reception 6:00 – 7:30 pm. Lets try to invite friends/relatives to make this a good opening.
- Friday, Aug.23/19: Pick up your piece from the Gallery.
Couple of notes:
- There is room for about 40 pieces.We need another 5 or 6 participants.
- I need the names of the entrants for pieces titled Angel Wings, Quiet, and Yellow Barn submitted last spring.